16 May 2010

J2EE Web Services - Richard Monson-Haefel - Source Code

Many times has been asked for for the source code of the J2EE Web Services - Richard Monson-Haefel.
In Code Ranch forums he has answered that question:
http://www.coderanch.com/t/147976/Web-Services-Certification-SCDJWS/certification/Download-codes-XML-J-EE
``I lost the code for the book ... Always and I mean ALWAYS back up your hard drive! I had kept the book code on my old PC because my copy of XMLSpy only works on PCs (I use a Mac). I'm still trying to recover after a worm or wear-and-tear or something made the PC stop working. It won't even boot now.

I did test the JAXR code a lot. In fact, I ran the code through the ringer twice so I'm not sure why you are having problems. That said, the UBR registries never did behave exactly as expected so maybe there was a change.

Anyway, I haven't had time to rebuild all the code for the book yet. If anyone gets a start on this I'll be happy to open source it.''
 So, if anyone has done something please contact him.

No comments :

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.